- All CoROM invoices are sent in pdf format by email and can also be accessed at any time via a link given in the initial email.
- All invoices link to at least one electronic payment option (credit card).
- Due to high credit card charges on larger payments, bank transfer (also known as wire transfer or BACS) is our preferred method for receiving payments over €500 euro.
- All payment charges for international bank transfers should be shared equally between sender and receiver. (Make sure to choose the appropriate setting when setting up bank transfer).
CoROM Bank Details
- Beneficiary name: CoROM (College of Remote and Offshore Medicine)
- Bank Address: TransferWise Europe SA, Avenue Marnix 13-17, Brussels, 1000, Belgium
- IBAN: BE78 9670 2085 7386
- BIC: TRWIBEB1XXX
For courses and clinical placements, only payments in euro can be accepted, and all invoices will be issued in that currency.
For customised training packages other currencies may be accepted. - Please ask.