INTERNATIONAL TRAUMA LIFE SUPPORT (ITLS)
One Day of High Quality Trauma Training
- $75 paid to ITLS for the online content
- €200 paid to CoROM for the classroom training
- The course will begin at 9 am and finish at around 5 pm.
- There will be a one-hour lunch break.
What you need to bring to the course:
- Notebook/ Paper / Pens / Laptop (according to preference, for taking notes)
- WIFI is available.
- This course will be held in Sliema, Malta.
- A good selection of coffee shops and restaurants are located close by.
It consist of two distinct phases:
1. 8 hours of online learning
The cost for the online training is $75.
This is purchased directly from the iTrauma.org website.
Click on the link to the right for more information.
Important: This must be completed before attending the classroom training phase.
2. 1 X day of classroom training and testing
The cost for the classroom training and testing is €200.
You can secure you place on the next course date by sending us an email. Click the button below or email firstname.lastname@example.org