International Trauma Life Support Course
This is the eITLS version
of the International Trauma Life Support course.
It consist of two distinct phases:
- 8 hours of online learning
The cost for the online training is $75.
This is purchased directly from the iTrauma.org website.
Click on the link to the right for more information.
Important: This needs to be completed before attending the classroom training phase.
- one day of classroom training and testing
The cost for the classroom training and testing is €200.
You can secure you place on the next course date by clicking the button to 'SECURE YOUR PLACE NOW', on the right.
The location is Pretty Bay in Birzebbuga, Malta.
This ITLS covers the same skills stations and testing procedures as the ITLS Provider course.
Upon successful completion they will be awarded an ITLS Advanced Provider or ITLS Basic Provider card.
The course will begin at 9 am and finish at around 5 pm.
There will be a one-hour lunch break.
What you need to bring to the course:
- Notebook/ Paper / Pens / Laptop (according to preference, for taking notes)
- WIFI is available.
- Tea, coffee, water and light refreshments will be provided during break times.
- A good selection of coffee shops and restaurants are located close by.